Dr. Salvador Ramirez – Bariatric Surgeon of Excellence
Dr. Salvador Ramirez performs gastric sleeve, gastric bypass and duodenal switch
Known as one of the most skilled bariatric surgeons in Mexico, he’s passionate about helping his patients overcome the disease of morbid obesity.
Dr. Ramirez, experience and results have helped him earn recognition as a “Surgeon of Excellence”.
Dr. Ramirez has touched the lives of many men and women from United States and Canada.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi, Faculty of Medicine
- General Surgery: Hospital Regional “Dr. Valentín Gómez Farias”, IMSS. Endorsed by Universidad de Guadalajara
Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Institution: American College of Surgeons, Committee on Trauma
Diplomate in Laparoscopic surgery
- Institution: Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, IMSS
Course on Endoscopic Surgical Stapling
- Institution: Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery, and Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (CMCOEM)
Course on Hernias
- Institution: Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Medical Society of Autonomous university of Guadalajara
- Medical Society of Security and Social Services
- Medical Association of Jalisco, Mexico
For more info or schedule a consultation please call our patient coordinator for bariatric surgery, Ivette Perez at (619)955-2666 or (877)211-8529 toll free phone.