CoolShaping (Cryolipolysis) in Tijuana, Mexico
CoolShaping offers the most advanced non-invasive body sliming solution by the integrated technology of cryo, vacuum and LED light therapy. The system delivers cryo-energy during the treatment with vacuum and LED technologies which enhances the treatment effects. As compared to other cryolipolysis systems, this is the only system that includes red LED 630 nm which also promotes collagen production, so the skin texture appears smoother and tighter, and also stimulates the micro-circulation.
How CoolShaping works?
CoolShaping employs selective cryolipolisis (Fat freezing) using a set of plates to reach temperature up to -10 Celsius. An anti-freeze pad is placed over the skin fold so that the skin exposed to the freezing plates will not be damaged. The fat cells disappear after apoptosis (programmed cell death) and are removed completely by macrophages in a slow, gradual and progressive way during the next 2-3 months after the initial treatment.
Why is it better than other treatments?
- Non-invasive – The CoolShaping procedure is totally non-invasive which means no preparation, no incisions and no surgical instruments are needed for the removal of fat from your body.
- Treatment time is less than 1 hour – Unlike most other cosmetic fat removal procedures, cool shaping is by far the shortest. If you are on a tight schedule and can’t afford any down time, CoolShaping is the perfect option.
- No recovery time – No need to spend any time recovering in hospital or at home. After your CoolShaping treatment procedure is complete, you can literally go back to work. This procedure can even be done in your lunch break.
- No scarring – No incisions, no stitches, no worries. Don’t be put off fat loss treatments by the thought of scarring. CoolShaping is applied to the targeted area and removed straight after with no need for any post treatment attention.
- No injections – Everyone hates needles, no matter if it’s giving blood or receiving a flu shot. CoolShaping is perfectly tolerable for those who cannot stand the thought of needles.
Am I a suitable candidate?
The CoolShaping procedure is specially designed for those patients who have unwanted fat that is resistant to diets and exercise. Ideal candidates have modest size fat bulges in certain areas they would like to get rid of. It is important to note that not all people will be suitable for this type of treatment; obesity or significant weight loss are examples of this, as well as autoimmune diseases, specially panniculitis and cryoglobulinemia. Another important factor to note is that this procedure should not be substitute for liposuction or surgery, in the scenario where liposuction or surgery is required, neither is a treatment for losing weight.
Are there any side effects?
Expected side effects include some redness on the skin, minor bruising, tenderness, firmness and some numbness during the following 1-7 days. Unfrequently side effects include dimples, blisters and lumps on the treated areas.
Which areas can be treated?
The most commonly treated areas are the abdomen (love handles, muffin top), back, thighs (banana roll), buttocks, arms and chest (gynecomastia on men)
How many session are needed?
This depends on the body complexion of each individual, needing 1-3 sessions, each session is done every 2-3 months.
How does it feels like?
As the treatment begins, you will feel a tolerable suction sensation, then after some minutes a pressure and cold sensation which usually disappears after another few minutes. You can see the applicators with a red light from the LED technology. Most patients take a nap, read, or watch a movie. It is so comfortable that patients can be treated with Botox, fillers, peels or any other laser treatment in the meantime!
Can it be combined with other treatments after?
Yes, we highly recommend after the CoolShaping treatment reaffirming creams, as well as a series of massages to speed the fat elimination process. On the long term, we know that the aging process continues and metabolism changes, so later in can also be combined with Thermage (radiofrequency) and even with liposuction.
Who performs the treatments?
At COSMED, we have the commitment to offer high quality treatments, and that includes also the medical staff. Only qualified doctors perform the procedures, no nurses, physician assistants or aestheticians, which differentiate us from other cosmetic practices.
To schedule a consultation with a VIDA specialist to learn more about our safety, security and privacy protocols as well as your treatment options, contact VIDA Wellness and Beauty by calling 1-619-610-1667 (toll free).