5 Tips to Fight Cellulite!
Cellulite is undoubtedly a problem many women deal with on a daily basis. These accumulations are formed mainly in the legs, thighs and buttocks and do not let us enjoy summer fully!
Here are a few anti-cellulite tips.
The vast majority of women have cellulite, even the thinnest and most sought after in fashion and television. Cellulite is basically the formation of adipose fat nodules in various parts of the body, and it is not considered a disease. There are different types: soft, hard or sclera (commonly called “orange peel”).
Cellulite is an alteration in the circulation of the fatty layer called the hypodermis. When the fatty tissue grows and the sidewalls are thickened they form the characteristic “dimples”. It is therefore important to do physical exercise to strengthen muscles in the thighs and buttocks. Best results often stem from treatment and exercise combined with a balanced diet. To begin with pick a few of the next tips:
- Include fresh pineapple in your breakfast and dinner, this fruit has very few calories and contains high levels of bromelain, an enzyme that promotes the absorption of proteins, preventing the formation of cellulite.
- Dry brush your skin to improve circulation and avoid the fat deposits under the skin. Use a soft brush and give yourself a massage in a circular motion.
- Apply anti-cellulite compresses. Leave to marinate in ½ liter of water, a handful of rosemary and two sage sticks. Filter, moisten and apply to the affected area.
- The infallible formula to eliminate cellulite is exercise. Lie down with your legs up, bend your knees. Return to the starting position. Do 25 repetitions.
- Professional treatment is always helpful with stubborn cellulite! Our Anti-Cellulite Package includes a session of Thermage CPT (on treatment area) 4 Anti Cellulite Massages (on treatment area) and 4 Thermal Blankets.
Getting rid of cellulite means changing habits, and picking up a few healthy ones on the way! Remember that the most effective way to improve cellulite is to combine wellness habits and professional treatments. Now scrub away!