It’s that time of the year again! The fluster of Christmas shopping, delicious scents in the kitchen and joining the whole family for celebrations certainly entails for busy and fun times. At Vida Wellness and Beauty we have you covered with our special Christmas Countdown!
• Dec 14: Shopping for Christmas gifts is truly a sport for the masses. In order to get all of your loved ones a token of appreciation and make it out alive you need to do 3 very important things: Plan, plan, plan! Obviously big bargain days like Black Friday are key, but if you missed the mark you can still access great deals by taking advantage of online deals like Cybermondays, or simply venturing out on your own. December is full of holiday sales, so you can still make the most out of Christmas with the fam. Merry shopping!
• Dec. 15: In order to fully function during the busiest time of year you deserve some “me time!” Treat yourself to an early present and get ready for the holiday bustle with a Swedish Massage at MediSpa by Cosmed. Our experienced massage therapist will get you back on your feet (after all that Christmas shopping) and ready for the jolly times ahead!
• Dec 16: Get creative with the wrapping! Getting your gifts ready for giving away can be a super fun family activity. Pick your favorite wrapping paper and make your own holiday cards for your loved ones. A personal touch is always part of the best gifts!
• Dec 17: Who are we kidding? Christmas time is pretty much picture time. Look your best! The experienced surgeons at Vida Wellness and Beauty offer a wide array of non invasive procedures to enhance your looks just in time for the big family reunion.
• Dec 18: Bust out the ugly Christmas sweaters! Round up the family for an ugly holiday sweater contest and see who can come up with the funniest ensemble. Take pictures and add them to your family album. Winner gets a special batch of gingerbread cookies!
• Dec 19: Get your smile ready for the big night! Visit our superb Vida Dental Studio and get those pearly whites ready to say cheese at their whitest and brightest.
• Dec 20: Celebrate with your best friends before the big day! Pick Secret Santas and surprise each other with little holiday treats and a bite to eat, because best friends are your chosen family.
• Dec 21: Are you ready for all the treats you’ll be feasting on? We all know one of the best parts of Christmas is enjoying delicious food (second serving anyone?) and having a glass of wine (maybe 3?) with the family. Make your appointment ahead of time at Vida’s IV Lounge for a post-dinner detox to reboot your body with energy after the party!
• Dec 22: Pick out your outfit ahead of time, that way you won’t be stumped with making choices while the family awaits to celebrate! It’s the time of year to dazzle with winter hues and amazing coats. Layer on the joy!
• Dec 23: There’s still time! Squeeze a well deserved oxygen facial to restore your skin after a tough week of hectic Christmas prep. A little rest will do wonders for your skin in order to look fabulous for that family picture postcard.
• Dec 24: Rise and shine early for the big night. Make sure all the decorations are set and that the food is in the oven, and glam up for your own holiday red carpet. There’s going to be lots of pictures tonight!
• Dec: 25: It’s time for leftovers and the joy of opening presents! Cherish the time you spend with your family and friends and get ready for the end of the year celebrations! It’s not over yet!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Vida Wellness and Beauty.