Dr. Netza Reyes Becerra – Anesthesiologist
With over 30 years’ experience, my principal objective at VIDA is to give patients the best quality in the management of anesthetics so their desired procedure is a successful one.
Medical societies I am a member of:
- Founding Member of the Mexican Society of Inhalation Therapy and Physiology of the Respiratory System
- Anesthesiology College of Tijuana B.C.
- Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology Colleges
- Mexican College of Anesthesiology
- Mexican Association of the Study and Treatment of Pain
I specialize in:
- Medical school at Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Specialty in anesthesiology at Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Residency at Mateos ISSSTE Mexico D.F.
- Anesthesiology specialty at Mateos ISSSTE Mexico D.F.
- Chief Surgeon at Tijuana General Hospital (1979-1981)
- Chief Anesthesiologist at Tijuana B.C. General Hospital (1981-1982)