Plastic Surgery Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico
Patients undergoing surgical treatment at VIDA Wellness and Beauty can rest assured that we adhere to the highest standards regarding safety, sanitation, personnel, surgical equipment, and emergency protocols. Our board-certified surgeons perform all surgical procedures in our internationally accredited surgical center, which is located onsite in the ambulatory VIDA Hospital. You’ll also have the ability to save on the cost of surgery compared to the United States.
About AAAASF Accreditation
The VIDA Hospital’s surgical center was the first in the entire country to receive international accreditation by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), which demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest levels of safety and surgical care. In order to receive accreditation from the AAAASF, the VIDA Hospital’s surgical center in Tijuana had to meet or exceed the rigorous criteria established by the AAAASF, including passing an onsite inspection.
AAAASF’s stringent criteria include guidelines regarding:
- Medical staff qualifications and board certification
- Anesthesia administration
- Intravenous (IV) fluids and medications
- Surgical and medical equipment
- General facility safety and emergency protocols
- Operating room policy, environment, and procedures (including guidelines regarding safety, infection control, hazardous waste disposal, and emergency protocols)
- Recovery room environment, policy, and procedures (including guidelines regarding the quality of care and patient admission, assessment, and discharge
- Medical records
- Quality assessment and improvement
- Other hospital personnel
The Gold Standard
When you undergo a surgical procedure at the VIDA Hospital’s surgical facility in Tijuana, you can feel confident you are receiving the gold standard in medical and patient care.
Highest standards of safety. Accredited facilities.
Nurse Central at VIDA Surgical Facilities
Lobby at VIDA Hospital