Dr. Javier Saldaña - Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Professional License Credential Number: 6213451
Medical societies I am member of:
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Active member of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Tijuana
- Autonomous University of Baja California 1996-2001
- Internal Medicine Undergraduate
- IMSS, Tijuana from January 2002 to December 2002
- Medical intern in Social Service
- Tijuana (C.U.M.A.I. – UABC) 2003-2004
- Postgraduate in Gynecology and Obstetrics Autonomous University of Yucatan
- Secretary of Health, Agustin O’Horan General Hospital, Merida, Yucatan March 2005 to February 2009
- IMSS, No 7, Tijuana
- Physician at the Gynecology and Obstetrics Service July 2010 to the current date
- Xochicalco University Professor in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics for the School of Medicine, Campus Tijuana 2010 to the current date
- General Hospital of Tijuana (HGT)
- Physician assigned to the Gynecology and Obstetrics service September 2009 to December 2010
- Course holder in Gynecology and Obstetrics for Resident Physicians of the HGT, from 2009 to 2010
- Head of the course in Gynecology and Obstetrics for Internal Doctors of Undergraduate HGT, from 2009 to 2010
Regular check-ups and Pap smear.
Urinary incontinence treatment.
Learn more about our Gynecological Services, click here.