Dr. Carlos Castaneda – VIDA Plastic Surgeon
To provide patients with cosmetically pleasing results while keeping a natural appearance, always under the most strict patient safety standards.
- 12 years of experience, over 5,000 procedures and counting
- Medical Internship Outstanding Performance diploma at I.M.S.S. (2001-2003)
- Family practitioner, social service, Centro Universitario Medico de Asistencia e Investigacion (2002-2003)
- Aesthetics and Cosmetic procedures at Villa of Youth, Tijuana, Mexico (2001-2003)
- General surgery and laparoscopy surgery (2003-2006) I.M.M.S.
- Plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery (2006-2009) I.M.S.S.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (2009)
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Reconstructive Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (2011)
- Active member of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) (2012)
- AMCPER symposium, Puerto Vallarta Mexico (2013)
- ASAPS Congress in San Francisco
Dr. Castañeda – Virtual Consultation
Now you can have an in-depth consultation with any of our surgeons from the privacy of your home. All pictures received are STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and are used only for evaluation by your doctor. Dr. Castañeda will personally call you for a complimentary telephone consultation, conduct an evaluation, and send you your estimate.
*Professional Identification Card in Progress
How I stay up to date in my field
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, (UABC) School of Medicine, Tijuana, Baja California (1995-2001)
- CPR workshop (2002)
- Advanced cardiac life support certification, ACLS (2002)
- Workshop on blood gases and electrolytes (2003)
- Workshop on health sciences and evidence based medicine, Guadalajara (2003)
- Workshop on advanced applications of the botulinum toxin, Guadalajara (2005)
- III Workshop on surgery of the nose, UMAE HE CMNO, Guadalajara, Jalisco (2005)
- Seminar on methodology and investigation in health services, I.M.S.S., Guadalajara (2004-2005)
- IV Workshop on surgery of the breast, UMAE HE CMNO, Guadalajara (2006)
- V International workshop on body contour surgery, supported by AMCPER, Guadalajara (2007)
- I Symposium on hand surgery, Guadalajara (2007)
- The Aesthetic Meeting, San Diego, CA (2008)
- XL National congress of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (AMCPER) (2009)
- XLII National Congress of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery AMCPER (2010)
- Cell assisted fat transfer, The Ageless Institute, Aventura, FL (2012)
Admitted to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)