Medical tourism’s popularity is at an all-time high and it isn’t hard to see why. Having plastic surgery in Mexico is incredibly effective, affordable, and safe when done right. While traveling to have plastic surgery is sometimes deemed as dangerous, when patients go to an experienced surgeon and an accredited facility, they know they can expect amazing results. If the idea of finding the right plastic surgeon, booking flights, coordinating cross-border transfers, organizing follow up care with your family doctor at home, booking a hotel to recover and finding healthy food that won’t upset your stomach seem daunting, you should consider having an all-inclusive plastic surgery experience.
We are not going to lie: having surgery requires thorough research and planning so you can relax, stay safe and go back home feeling like your best self. Plastic surgery travel package can be just what the doctor ordered, taking the stress out of having plastic surgery in Mexico.
All-Inclusive Plastic Surgery in Mexico
All-inclusive plastic surgery travel packages come in all shapes and sizes. Some distract you with pictures of cocktails by the beach and images of sun loungers, and while this always seems fun, plastic surgery vacations should always be more about the plastic surgery itself. Why don’t we focus on a beach day with all you can drink packages? Well, to start with, alcohol is a no-no for several days before and after any surgery in order to decrease potential risks during the surgery. Second, most patients should stay away from the sun following their surgery in order to support wound healing with minimal scarring Patients can get lured into buying an all-inclusive mommy makeover vacation or an all-inclusive BBL getaway, without researching the most important thing first: the actual quality of medical care they will receive.
Here is how we approach all-inclusive plastic surgery vacations at VIDA Wellness and Beauty Mexico:
1. Bilingual and board-certified plastic surgeons, doctors and qualified nurses. Instead, we start by offering the best medical team you can find in the country. We make the process of contacting and getting to know a board-certified plastic surgeon easy from wherever you might be. By contacting us, a patient representative will schedule you a one-on-one free consultation with a surgeon who specializes in the specific surgery you are interested in. The surgeons are available to answer all your questions and concerns. Once you get to Tijuana, you will receive the same excellent care by everyone in our staff; surgeons, nurses and patient coordinators will be there to make everything run smoothly.
2. Internationally accredited surgery facilities. If you are expecting a 5-star hotel we’re here to take things a step further. What about a surgery clinic that feels like a 5-star hotel and exceeds international standards? For any vacation, you are probably looking for clean and comfortable. For a plastic surgery vacation, you deserve clean, comfortable, luxurious and modern. Additionally, you need facilities with the latest technology and the highest health standards. Additionally, we are the first clinic in Mexico to receive accreditation by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), ensuring that every detail is up to international standards, from the doctor’s offices to the operating rooms.
3. A stylish Recovery Boutique that will make you feel right at home. We’re going to be honest here. Unfortunately, the first day or two after surgery will not make you feel “vacation ready”. Your surgeon will be on top of pain management, but you do need to be prepared for some discomfort. Instead of you having to go to a hotel for recovery, VIDA has a stylish and comfortable Recovery Boutique. The recovery boutique is outfitted with comfortable furniture, includes catered meals and 24/7 nursing care. You’ll be able to rest, relax and have your medical needs taken care of.
4. Transparent pricing. Sometimes, an all-inclusive plastic surgery vacation price will double or triple at the end, once you add all the little “extras”. We believe in providing a personalized estimate, with detailed pricing on what is included in your plastic surgery vacation package. This way, you know what you are paying for and there are no costly surprises, ever. We don’t offer any one-size-fits-most plastic surgery package because we realize that every patient is different. Instead, we create a package for you that includes what you need.
5. Safety, comfort, and convenience. Need a place to get your pre-op lab tests? We got you. Would you like to have a lymphatic drainage massage after surgery? Done. Whiten your teeth or see a dentist to perfect your smile? We have that too. Flying into San Diego International Airport? No need to trouble yourself with finding a taxi that will charge you an arm and a leg to cross the border, we’ll have a VIDA representative pick you up from the airport at no additional cost. We believe the all-inclusive part should focus on your surgery, your health, comfort and making things easier for you.
Let us plan your perfect plastic surgery vacation in Mexico! Call VIDA now at (619)738-2144 and a patient specialist will walk you through the entire process.