We all need to give our bodies a little added TLC from time to time, above all, when dealing with the aging process. In an era where we have constant reminders that a youthful-looking skin makes us more attractive, facelift treatments are increasingly popular for men as well as women of various ages. Before confirming which procedure is right for you, there are several points to consider. The proposed costs will naturally sit at the very top of your list.
Every patient deserves an affordable and professional solution to their cosmetic needs. Facelift treatments shouldn’t be any different. Mexico makes the most sense for your face, finances, and sanity. Here’s why
Facelift Costs: Mexico Versus The United States
When weighing up the pros and cons of having a facelift treatment, you must consider several factors. The full list ranges from whether your signs of aging are noticeable (sometimes we are too hard on ourselves) to whether the results will last. Still, a growing number of people (both in the United States and, indeed globally) choose facelift treatments each year. Increased financial accessibility is undoubtedly a leading contributor to the growing trend.
Facelift costs can vary significantly between one patients. This is due to numerous variables such as;
- The patient’s age and background,
- The level of collagen and skin elasticity that was lost
- What the patient expects in terms of skin rejuvenation
- Whether the patient chooses a peak or off-peak time
- The clinic selected
- The LOCATION of the clinic
However, the average costs of facelift treatments in the two countries are as follows: the average facelift treatment in the United States costs $12,125 (procedures in major metropolitan areas of the USA can carry a surcharge of between 20% and 40%).
In contrast, the average facelift treatment in Mexico costs $4,800.
Even if you ignore the potential surcharges, that’s a $7,325 savings. Or, in other words, the saving equates to 60%. After travel and accommodation, you should be looking at between $5,000 and $6,000 as a total savings, which is still almost half of the costs associated with a treatment on American soil, while even a local treatment will encounter a small travel expense.
How Can Facelift Costs In Mexico Be So Competitive?
Here at VIDA Wellness & Beauty, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to rejuvenate their skin for a friendlier appearance and an increased sense of self-confidence. However, many prospective patients naturally worry that cheaper costs equate to inferior treatments. Thankfully, that isn’t the case.
A team of world-class cosmetic doctors runs our internationally accredited clinic. The majority of our board-certified team studied in the U.S. too, and Mexico’s medical schools are ranked among the best on the planet. All of them have the skills and experience to support their medical degrees. So, how can the treatments be offered at such affordable prices? Here’s all you need to know;
- While the higher education pathway in Mexico is universally accepted as one of the best, it’s also far more affordable for doctors. This means they can afford to earn less after graduation.
- Operational costs such as office rentals, utility bills, equipment, and materials are significantly cheaper in Mexico. This enables our doctors the opportunity to pass the savings on to you.
- As a medical tourism capital, a steady flow of bookings and patients is enjoyed throughout the year. This allows us to offer competitive pricing due to avoiding financial droughts.
Also, the living costs in Mexico are more affordable than America, and that translates to cheaper facelift costs without any sacrifice of quality or safety. VIDA Wellness & Beauty can deliver the financial and personal benefits time and time again.
What About The Other Options?
Given that facelifts in Mexico are cheaper than treatments on American soil, you may wonder whether it’s possible to find an even better deal in another country. If you are prepared to travel the world, the facelift costs can be even cheaper. However, it’s important to remember that the word ‘cheap’ doesn’t always equate to ‘value.’
Traveling to a remote part of the world may seem to unlock an even more significant saving, but you must not forget that;
- Only facelift treatments completed in an internationally accredited clinic can guarantee the safe and professional service that you deserve.
- Saving $100 on the procedure is a false saving if it costs you an extra $1,000 to take a trans-Atlantic flight.
- The travel times, time zones, and other factors could mean that traveling to another continent for your facelift is the wrong move.
- Clear communication is an essential element that will keep your mind at ease and bring the best results. Language barriers are the last thing you need.
- Facelifts need to provide long-lasting results. Otherwise, any financial savings are lost while your happiness will fade too.
As a U.S. citizen, Mexico (and, more specifically, Tijuana) is the perfect destination for your facelift treatment. It offers affordable and fully personalized treatments that are delivered in a fast, professional, and relaxed manner. Whether combined with other treatments or used a standalone procedure, facelifts in Mexico are truly incredible.
So, Should You Get A Facelift In Mexico?
There is no single right or wrong answer to this question. Ultimately, you’ll need to discover;
- Whether a cosmetic treatment is right for you
- Whether you’d be best suited to a facelift or another procedure
- Whether Mexico is right for you
One thing we do know, though, is that Mexico is one of the most popular destinations in the world when it comes to medical tourism. Moreover, VIDA Wellness & Beauty is a premier clinic for facelifts and more. At the same time, our team of professional and highly experienced certified doctors are ideally placed to turn your dream of restored youthful looks into a reality.
Better still, we offer a free video consultation service to ensure that the perfect treatment is selected, and your questions are answered before you even arrive in Mexico.
Our facelifts are affordable, and the results are priceless. To learn more, give us a call at 619-738-2144