Treatment for Acne, Eczema Moles, and Scars in Tijuana
At VIDA Wellness and Beauty, we understand that it can be bothersome, embarrassing or downright frightening to discover a skin abnormality. Perhaps you have an ongoing skin disorder such as eczema that is uncomfortable and makes you feel self-conscious about your condition. Or, you may have recently noticed a new skin irregularity that looks scary. Whatever the case, the VIDA dermatologists in Tijuana can help.
Skin Disorder Treatment in Mexico
We offer treatments for all disorders of the skin, hair and nails. Some of the common skin disorders that we treat are:
- Acne – infected or inflamed sebaceous glands, characterized by red pimples on the face
- Acne Keloidalis Nuchae – “bumps” that typically develop on the back of the neck and on the lower part of the scalp
- Actinic Keratosis – a scaly, rough patch on the skin that occurs as a result of years of sun exposure (some lesions are premalignant)
- Athlete’s Foot – fungal infection that usual starts between the toes
- Boils / Carbuncles / Cysts – skin infection causing lumps filled with pus (boils), a collection of boils (carbuncle) or sac-like structures that may be filled with various substances (cysts)
- Cold Sores – inflamed blisters on the outer edge of the mouth or on the lip caused by the herpes simplex virus
- Contact Dermatitis – an itchy red rash caused by contact with a foreign substance
- Eczema / Atopic Dermatitis – a group of conditions causing skin inflammation and / or irritation
- Hyperpigmentation – darker-colored patches or spots on the skin caused by an overproduction of pigment
- Intertrigo – inflammation and / or rashes in the folds of the skin
- Keloid Scars – raised, red, irregularly shaped scars that can become progressively enlarged
- Moles – groups of pigmented cells that often appear as small, brown spots (some are premalignant)
- Psoriasis – a common, chronic skin condition causing cells to accumulate on the surface of skin, resulting in red, itchy patches
- Ringworm – a contagious fungal skin infection causing itchy, circular patches on the skin
- Rosacea – a condition characterized by enlarged facial blood vessels causing facial redness and pimples
- Skin Allergies – adverse reactions to foreign substances causing skin irregularities, such as rashes, bumps, etc.
- Tinea Versicolor – fungal infection of the skin caused by a type of yeast that naturally exists on the skin
- Vitiligo – an autoimmune disorder in which the skin loses pigment from different areas, resulting in the look of white patches
Acne, Mole and Scar Removal in Tijuana Cost
When we talk about acne, scar or even mole removal, we first need to schedule an appointment with our Dermatologist. Dr. De la Fuente has years of experience treating different cases of these particular situations and after the consultation, he will determine which treatment would suit you the best. The fee for the dermatological consultation has a cost of $70 US.
On average, a regular medical treatment for acne goes around $170-$200 US per month, including the medication and monthly follow-up consultation with the dermatologist. For mole removal, it starts around $150 US for the removal of 4 moles. The cost may vary if the doctor recommends lab work, shave excision, cauterization or even a surgery.
Also, for acne scars or moles it could be recommended an electrofulguration or a laser treatment, such as Fraxel, Dermablate MCL-31, or other.
In this video, Dr. de La Fuente talks about Rosacea treatment:
Get the Best Skin Disorder Treatment in Tijuana
If you notice the appearance of pimples, bumps, moles, a rash, an itchy patch of skin or any other irregularities on your skin, nails and scalp, do not hesitate to contact us. We can diagnose your skin disorder and start you on an appropriate treatment regimen right away. The sooner you seek treatment, the sooner you can experience relief from your symptoms. To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified dermatologists, contact VIDA Wellness and Beauty by calling 1 (619)738-2144 (toll free).
Conozca a el Dr. Alberto De la Fuente nuestro dermatológo certificado en VIDA Wellness and Beauty Tijuana, el tiene amplio conocimiento sobre dermatología clínica y lo último en tecnología para tratar un gran número de padecimientos de la piel. El se especializa en Dermatología Cosmética, Tratamientos Laser y Procedimientos No Invasivos, Dermatología Médica y Dermatología Quirúrgica. El es miembro de la Academia Mexicana de Dermatología, Colegio de Dermatología de Tijuana, Consejo Mexicano de Dermatología, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates y la American Academy of Dermatology.
Aprenda más sobre el Dr. Alberto De La Fuente, aquí.