Minimally Invasive Gynecological Care in Tijuana
For women, being healthy overall includes maintaining sound reproductive health. To help women maintain good reproductive Minimally invasive gynecology services health, the gynecologists at VIDA Hospital in Tijuana offer a range of women’s health services, from preventative Pap smear exams to gynecological minimally invasive surgical procedures, such as laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Our gynecologists have more than 30 years of experience protecting women’s health and currently offer the following medical services and treatments:
- Preventative Services – These include Pap smear exams, ultrasounds, vaccinations against Human Papilloma Virus, pregnancy care and more.
- Birth Control – We offer a variety of birth control options, including hormone-based birth control medications, intrauterine devices (IUDs) and tubal ligation, among others.
- Hormone Therapy – Hormone therapy, including biological hormone replacement therapy (HRT), standard hormone therapy and synthetic hormone therapy, has several indications. For example, it often helps alleviate symptoms associated with menopause, and it can increase testosterone levels in men with low testosterone.
- Cervical and Breast Cancer Diagnoses and Treatments – Our gynecologists can provide cervical biopsies, including conization (cone biopsy), to diagnose cervical cancer, as well as cancer prevention and treatment options, including laparoscopic hysterectomy and cryosurgery.
- Vaginal Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery – We also perform a range of vaginal cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries, including labiaplasty performed by Dr. Castañeda, to improve the look of enlarged, elongated or oddly shaped labia.
Discover How We Can Help
The VIDA gynecologists are compassionate and highly experienced physicians. To schedule an appointment with one of the VIDA women’s health experts and discover how they can help you achieve or maintain sound reproductive health, contact VIDA Wellness and Beauty by calling 1-619-610-1667 (toll free) now.